Previous board meetings
MAY 1 AGENDA (Click here for PDF)
- Opening prayer led by Louise Johnson
- MINUTES of the February 17, 2012 Trustees' meeting *
- INVESTMENTS (9:35 a.m.)
- A. Discussion with Jeff Croteau (in person) and Mike Soares (via telephone) of PB&A of 3/31/2012 Investment Performance Analysis ^
- B. Actions pursuant to the above discussion
- 2012 BUDGET REVISION (10:30 a.m.) *
- Administrative update *
- 35 Park Place Maintenance Report *
- Affirmation/update of the remaining 2011 meeting dates:
- Thursday, July 26, 2012, 9:00 a.m., conference call
- Monday, October 8, 2012, 9:30 a.m., 35 Park Place
- Wednesday, December 12, 2012, 9:30 a.m., 35 Park Place
- NEWCOMBE FELLOWSHIPS PROGRAM (11:00 a.m.)
- Discussion of the recently completed 2012-13 selection process with Dr. Jim Fraser, Senior Vice President of Programs, Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation (WWNFF) and Dr. Susan Billmaier, WWNFF's Program Officer for the Charlotte W. Newcombe Doctoral Dissertation Fellowships program *
- Consideration of proposed financial terms for the 2013-14 program. *
- NEWCOMBE SCHOLARSHIPS PROGRAMS
- Update on activity related to scholarship programs *
- Review and discussion of funding recommendations for 2012-13 *
- Newcombe Scholarships for Mature Women Students
- Newcombe Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
- Special Scholarship Endowment Grants
- LUNCH (Noon)
Featuring discussion with Kathryn Rodgers, Esq. pursuant to her legal research for the Foundation regarding legal issues affecting gender-specific scholarships and potential implications for the MW program.
- NEWCOMBE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS (continued)
Trustees' decisions on 2012-13 grants
* See related attachment.
^ See report mailed directly by PB&A.
** Additional material to be e-mailed prior to 5/1/2012.
Click here to download the entire meeting package in a single PDF.