Previous board meetings
OCTOBER 8 AGENDA (Click here for PDF)
- Opening prayer led by Louise Johnson
- MINUTES of the July 26, 2012 meeting *
- Discussion of report: Program Data Highlights 2012 *
- Update on fellowship/scholarship program activity since July *
- Consideration of revised program policy:
Newcombe Scholarships for Mature Women and Men
- Request to pledge $100,000 to La Salle University toward establishment of a Susan F. Altamore Carusi-Charlotte W. Newcombe Endowed Scholarship Fund *
- INVESTMENTS [9:35 - 10:30 am]
- Discussion with Jeffrey Croteau/Michael Soares of Prime, Buchholz and Associates ^
- Trustee investment management discussion and decisions, as needed
- 2010 FINANCIAL STATEMENTS, 990-PF TAX RETURN and
AUDITOR'S REPORT [10:30 - 11:15 am]
- Overview, with guest Heidi Dreyfuss of WithumSmith+Brown *
- Audit findings - general discussion
[Audit commentary - executive session]
- Administrative update *
- 35 Park Place maintenance report *
- Discussion of 2011 Financial Highlights report *
- Selection of auditor for 2012 *
- Consideration of policy to qualify for PA sales tax exemption *
- Review of staffing and compensation for 2013
[Executive session as needed]
- Review of remaining 2012 meeting date:
Wednesday, December 12 at 9:30 a.m. at the Foundation's office
- Establishment of 2013 meeting schedule *
- Guests (unless deferred to December):
Bloomfield College President Richard Levao and Financial Aid Director Stacy Salinas.
* See related attachment.
^ See report mailed directly by PB&A.
Click here to download the entire meeting package in a single PDF.